AS Level Exam Results

| On
Thursday, August 14, 2014
This morning I awoke a nervous wreck. This surprised me as, although I agreed with my friends about being nervous previously, I wasn't actually too bothered about it. I've been stressing out about other things such as body image - but that's another topic altogether!

I was so nervous about finding out my results today, that unlike the rest of my friends, I waited until I arrived home to open them. I was so absolutely certain that I failed at least two of my exams due to the fact I didn't manage to complete some of the papers - my time keeping during sitting the exams this year was pretty terrible!

However, it turns out that I needn't have got myself so worked up about the results! I got an A in Psychology, an A in Media Studies (which really shocked me, as I completely messed up the 36 mark question and was unable to complete it), a B in English Literature and also a B in English Language. I am so over the moon with these results, as I know that the exams were being marked quite harshly this year. I am going to continue the hard work next year, and I'm going to try to carry on with all four subjects WITHOUT dropping any. It's going to be stressful, but I'm going to be so prepared for it!

Did any of you guys receive your results today? Let me know how you all did, I hope you're just as happy with your results as I was!

Cheerio x


Twitter: @xo_chelseey
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment