Goldilocks

| On
Thursday, May 26, 2016
You may or may not know this, but I recently got my hair done. I normally only go to the hair dressers just to get a couple of inches taken of the bottom... If at all - literally I am so bad at keeping my hair healthy because I just love growing it and growing it until I look like a mermaid, or even Rapunzel (who doesn't dream of being a Disney Princess right?).
Now, I did not actually go to get a couple inches off my hair, so the long mane remains... Instead, I got highlights. I know this is not dramatic for most of you reading this, however, I have never been to the hairdressers to dye my hair (apart from having pink dip-dyed hair for the summer), and the last time I had 'highlights' was when I got a DIY ballayage kit, yet my dad got carried away and decided to give me awful highlights. No, this time I decided to do it properly, and the reason I decided to get highlights this time was because my hair was so dull and dark - I missed having my blonde hair!
I was in the salon for 2 and a half hours, and after a wash, cut and blow-dry, I decided to style it so I had soft curls at the ends of my hair.


My hair unfortunately doesn't look as lush at it did then anymore, however that is probably because I am getting used to it! The salon I went to charged me £80 for highlights, cut, blow-dry and styling, which I don't think was too shabby at all, especially considering that the chair that you go in to have your hair washed was a massaging one... Ahhh, I wanna go and get my hair done again just for that experience!!

Have any of you had your hair done recently? Should I go even blonder, and not just have highlights? Hmmm... decisions!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment