The Thin Stripe Body

| On
Wednesday, July 06, 2016
I love a little retail therapy, and recently - after a short period of different shopping trips - I have gathered some pieces for summer and nights out. However, I have been most impressed with this stripy bodysuit, that has thin strap and a floaty off-the-shoulder detail. It is so easy to wear, and can be worn both in the summer days and nights. For only £19, I believe this is a pretty darn good investment. You can find the bodysuit here.

DAY LOOK

For the day-time, I have paired the bodysuit with a button-up denim skirt from Topshop and a black suede tie-neck choker. I finished the look with some flats to add comfort whilst roaming around in the summer sun.


The blue denim version of this skirt is no longer available, however you can still buy the black one here for £29.
The black suede choker can be found in New Look (or online) for £5.99.

NIGHT LOOK

Wearing the same bodysuit and necklace as the day look, I wore a black skirt that looks a lot like a skort from the front which I borrowed from a friend, with my chunky black New Look heels.


You can find heels similar to mine here.

Do you have an item of clothing that can do both day and night looks? Let me know in the comment section below! Hope you are all having a lovely summer :)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment