The Liebster Award Tag

| On
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Source

I have never heard of this tag, or this award! But it does indeed sound very cute and sweet! Okay, the Liebster Award tag is an award for new upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers - and I believe Liebster is a German word meaning sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, cute, valued, endearing, pleasant and welcome! I think I like this word - Liebster! I am so flattered to be tagged for this award and surprised that anyone would tag me so thank you very much http://staceyfromtheblog.blogspot.co.uk/, it's very sweet of you to mention me! :D

Here are the rules:
  • Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer all 11 questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 more for the people you tag.
  • Choose 11 people and tag them in your post
  • Go to there page and tell them.
  • No tag backs!
So 11 things about me...
1-  I have a 5 year old sister (who's very annoying, but I love her to pieces!)
2-  I am 15 years of age, so I guess I am quite a young blogger!
3-  I have pink dip-dyed hair, if you didn't already know
4-  I love 80s music - it can't be helped!
5-  I used to have 2 cats, 1 rabbit, 1 hamster, gazillions of fish (not all at the same time) - but now I don't have any! :o
6-  I'm currently learning French at school... Am I very good at it - nope!
7-  I've been to 4 countries; Fuerteventura, Turkey, France and Tunisia
8-  I live in a small town in Cornwall
9-  I love swimming in the sea!
10-  I have an unhealthy obsession of buying make-up, even though I only wear mascara and concealer (maybe lipstick!)
11-  I used to have braces when I was 11, I had it off when I was 12 nearly 13, I have to wear a retainer every night though :(

Stacey's Questions! (my answers)
You're on an island and only allowed 3 products, what are they?
Hmm, this is tough because I wear 3 different mascaras... Okay, my 3 products are Rimmel London's Lash Accelerator mascara, Rimmel London's Glam Eyes Waterproof mascara (just in case I want to go for a swim y'know) and Rimmel London's Wake Me Up concealer!

What's your favourite piece of clothing?
This is extremely hard! Erm... I don't have one in particular but I have to say I'm a sucker for anything with a peter pan collar! ... Apologies for not answering properly!

What's your favourite bronzer?
Well, I only own a couple because I'm a bit skint! But, the one that's my favourite has to be Bourjois Delice de Poudre bronzer - in other words the famous chocolate bronzer, that smells delicious - it's true what they say!

What's your favourite make-up look for a night out?
I don't really go on nights out - only 15! But if I go for a meal out or out when I'm abroad, I have to say I would wear concealer, eyeliner - not too thick, my 3 coats of mascara, a little peach blush (I don't wear blush much as I have rosy cheeks!) and my Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti!

Favourite holiday destination?
Turkey - hands down! It's so hot, which is a bonus for anyone who lives in Britain! But the culture, especially in Antalya in the Old Village is absoloutly lovely. Although, there are many places I would like to go like Ibiza (not for the clubs, it just genuinely looks nice), Italy, California, Paris, Bahamas, Dubai, Maldives, Germany, St Lucia... The list goes on!

Heels or Flats?
I do like heels, they make anyones legs look so much better, long and elegant, but they do destroy my feet and they are normally off within half an hour, but I seem okay in wedges! But for this I'm gunna have to say flats... so much more comfy, and what I wear on a daily basis!

Favourite fast food?
KFC, yum yum... But McDonalds is a close 2nd!

Coffee or tea?
Tea, defintley tea... wish I liked coffee but whenever I try it, it's just bleurgh!

Where do you shop the most?
Topshop! 

Do you have any pets?
Not anymore, nope, wish I had a cat but my dad's allergic :(

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I couldn't live out of England, I'd just miss my family too much! I quite like living in Cornwall with it's beaches, but I wouldn't mind Brighton, London or Oxford somewhere like that!

I tag you! :D

(I can't think of anyone else with under 200 followers, if you have any recommendations, or you have under 200 followers and you'd like me to tag you, just comment underneath and I'll add you in this post and you can do it!)

My Questions For You:
1-  What is your favourite nail varnish that you own?
2-  If you were only allowed to own one item of make-up, what would it be?
3-  Favourite outfit?
4-  Who is your favourite band/singer at the moment?
5-  Favourite film?
6-  What is your favourite magazine?
7-  If you could choose one place in the world you'd want to be right now, where would it be and why?
8-  Favourite book?
9-  What is your everyday make-up look?
10-  Favourite shop?
11-  Dream job?

I'm looking forward to reading you're answers! Thank you again to Stacey who tagged me, I had fun doing it! Hope all of you enjoyed reading this also :)

Cheerio!


@xo_chelseey
4 comments on "The Liebster Award Tag"
  1. thank you so much for tagging me chelsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me!!
    I'm a bit part time with my blog but I do intend on making it a bit more exciting once the summer holiday is over!

    P.S I think its great that you blog so young, the world is your oyster :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problemo! And that's okay, I'll probably be like that when the summer holiday ends :)
      Thank you! :D

      Delete