I'm Still Alive!

| On
Thursday, July 31, 2014
Okay, this isn't a proper blog post, and I probably will end up deleting this post soon in the near future, but I just wanted to let you all know that I have never forgotten this blog - believe it or not! I have just been SOO busy with Sixth Form, and although I have been doing quite a lot of things aside from doing my AS Levels, I didn't think that any of it was really 'blogworthy'.
HOWEVER, this is going to change relatively soon believe it or not, and I have some things to update you guys on:

  1. I will be deleting most of my old posts, as they are pretty cringey and just oh soooo awful!
  2. Next weekend I will be going to Boardmasters festival in Newquay for a night, so hopefully I'll be able to take some pictures there!
  3. Finally, this is my last exciting piece of news: in October half term I will be going to... drum-roll... TURKEY!! I really cannot wait, and I will definitely be taking loads of pictures for you guys. I'm hoping to do some 'OOTDs' whilst I'm out there too, so be expecting quite a lot of content around then! I may even try out some 'vlogging' and branch out to YouTube, but that is definitely more of a maybe - imagine if people at my Sixth Form found out about that hey?? Embarrassing or what!? But I've always wanted to try it, so this trip abroad would be a brilliant time to do it.
Anyways, that's it from me now, so just watch this space for the next couple of months! Thank-you to all you lovely followers/subscribers (what is it called?! Haha) for sticking by me, even though I haven't been the most consistent, you guys truly are wonderful! I'm so excited to be getting back into this :)

Cheerio!

Twitter: @xo_chelseey
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment