Christmas Update

| On
Monday, December 29, 2014
I can't quite believe Christmas has already been and gone, it goes by so fast! I can't get my head around the fact that in a few days time we'll be in 2015, and eighteen days after I'll finally be 18!? It just seems insane! I hope you all had a magical Christmas, surrounded by your friends and family, and if you have a different religion or just don't celebrate Christmas, I still hope you had a wonderful day!
I have been so spoilt this Christmas, but there is just one present in particular I wanted to share with you guys. This year I am so overjoyed to tell you that I got a new camera! It is the Nikon Coolpix L830 in red, and it has a really cool tilt screen feature! Here is a ridiculously horrible picture of me just after I opened it thank god it's blurry.


I can't tell you how excited I am to use it! Hopefully it'll take much better photos than the one I normally use (which is the one that is being used to take that picture). Don't get me wrong, my little Samsung digital camera has done me proud, and it has taken some surprisingly beautiful pictures, but it hasn't always been the most reliable for quality. 
I know that my new camera isn't exactly a DSLR, but it is a bridge. Hopefully someday in the future I'll be able to afford a swanky DSLR, but for now I'm extremely grateful for this new camera, and I think it's enough for me!

Like I said before, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, let me know what presents you got and how you enjoyed your day.

Cheerio!


Twitter: @xo_chelseey  
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment